Weight Loss Program Vancouver WA
At NW Laser, we provide our patients with resources and tools for weight loss to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. Patients are assisted and supported by physicians, nurse practitioners, registered dietitians, medical assistants and qualified administrative staff.
We work together as a team to help you reach your target weight and gain the knowledge and skills needed to change your life and achieve lasting control of your weight.
Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy/Rybelsus) for weight loss?
Here are some of the benefits of using semaglutide for weight loss:
- Significant weight loss: Clinical trials have shown that people taking semaglutide can lose up to 15% of their body weight, which is significantly more than other weight loss medications.
- Improved metabolic health: Semaglutide has been shown to improve metabolic health by reducing blood sugar levels, lowering blood pressure, and decreasing inflammation.
- Reduced risk of obesity-related health problems: Losing weight with semaglutide can reduce the risk of developing health problems associated with obesity, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
- Appetite suppression: Semaglutide works by reducing appetite and making people feel full faster, which can help people eat less and lose weight.
- Easy to use: Semaglutide is a once-weekly injection, which makes it easier for people to stick to their weight loss plan compared to medications that require daily doses.
It's important to note that Semaglutide is not a magic pill for weight loss, and should be used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise. As with any medication, it's important to have an individualized discussion to determine if semaglutide is right for you and to monitor any potential side effects.
We welcome patients interested in weight loss to have a thorough health review with our weight management specialist to consider your treatment options.
Pillars of Care
- Flexibility: We meet you where you are at.
- Continuity: Monthly follow up and realistic expectations.
- Support: No judgement, just help.
- Weight Management (BMI>25)
- Hormone Balancing
- Nutrient and recovery
- Regenerative Options
- Cosmetic needs
- Individually tailored - not cookie cutter
- Costs are clearly defined - anticipate and plan expenses
- Diets fail - not rooted in biological driving factors
- Restrictive methods are unhealthy
- Short term approach results in weight yo yo’ingy
- Both small changes and complete transformation are welcome
- One on one approach to metabolic health
- Requires understanding of the complex interactions and one's health conditions
- Makes use of the recent scientific advances
Therapeutic approach (you choose)
- One year transformation Includes consultation. Length and frequency visits based on progress.
- Consultation 30 min new patient or restart.
- Follow up 15 min re-evaluation for current patients.
- Ongoing support 15 min remote check-in or additional time during visit.
- Nutritional/Recovery/Aesthetic options Based on need or per request.
A. Screening forms.
B. In person visit - weight and body composition assessment.
C. Lab evaluation.
D. Virtual or in clinic follow up.
E. Quarterly in clinic follow up.
F. Invitiation only - patient support groups.
- Respectful approach to oneself and our staff.
- Readiness for financial investment in your health.
- Ability to be present at scheduled visits.
Some of our visits bring up trauma and challenges that take longer to address. We may be running late even when you are on time.
- Your visit starts when you enter the exam room.
- We will care for you regardless of progress or setbacks.
- We provide a holistic approach - do not focus on the numbers and do not guarantee weight loss.
- We appreciate a positive attitude and welcome you with open arms.
What our patients say
I am always made to feel welcomed. Staff is very friendly and the service consistently high quality. I started with Laser Hair Removal and have done facials, skin tags removed as well all very happy with results. Would and have recommended to my friends!
Everytime I come in for my treatment, I am always greeted and feel welcome. I have had great results and the staff is fabulous! Nicole, who does my treatments is fabulous and very thorough. You can tell she takes pride in her work.
Always feel welcome here! The staff here becomes more like friends than a doctors office feel. I have had several different types of treatments and always been satisfied with the results. Both Nicole and Chris are awesome. I always feel comfortable here!
From the first consultation to whatever I want to do today, they always give me honest answers to all my questions. No "hard sell" here, just people who want to help. Nicole and Kris are awesome!